On Wednesday, March 31st, 2021, Talkdesk® is releasing version 1.48 of Workforce Management.
The following features will be released.
- Ring Group Scoping:
Note: Please review the permissions of the "Supervisor" or "Resource Planner" roles and disable/enable the Ring Group scope as needed, as per the guidelines below.
Starting on March 31st, 2021, "Resource Planner" and "Supervisor" roles can be configured so that the users with these roles can only access information relevant to the Workforce Management queues/ring groups that they manage. If this scope is activated, users with these roles will see only the "Forecast" for the queues they are assigned to, the "Team Schedule" page will display only users from queues assigned to them, and the "Insights" page will only show data from the assigned queues. Requests from Agents will also be scoped.
To enable this feature, go to Admin > Roles, select the Supervisor or Resource Planner role, go to the "Explore" tab and, under "Scope", select Ring Group.
- Intraday Schedule Adherence Scoping: Starting on March 31st, 2021, "Resource Planner" and "Supervisor" roles can track whether agents are following or not the schedule that they were given in WFM.
Note: WFM can only start calculating schedule adherence once an Administrator has mapped each event type to the respective agent status(es) in Configurations > Event types. This is essential to understand if an agent is out of adherence or not, as it allows WFM to compare the expected agent status with the actual agent status.
To enable the "Intraday adherence" feature, switch the toggle at the top of the "Team Schedule" page. This allows "Resource Planners" and "Supervisors" to see adherence of all agents with schedules for the current day and also for the last 48 hours of adherence.
Adherence data is being refreshed frequently (the longest expected refresh rate is every 10 minutes). This is made clear by a timeline marker that represents the current time and another marker that represents when the adherence data was last updated. Adherence data is visible on all zoom levels, except on the weekly view.
Besides being able to see the total time out of adherence for each agent for the selected day, it is also possible to see more details (shown below) regarding the moments where an agent is out of adherence (represented by the dark purple bar).
Other New Features
The following features will be released to the Team Schedule page:
- Recurring meetings: When creating a new meeting, the user can now define the recurrence rule. Available frequencies are daily, weekly, every day of the week, monthly, and custom. It is also possible to define until when should the recurring meeting last. The maximum duration is 2 years after the start date of the event.
- Drag & drop: Entire shifts, blocks and breaks, meetings and time offs can be easily moved to another moment in time by dragging the event to the right place on the “Team Schedule” page on the different zoom levels/views. The user can drag and drop events within the same agent schedule or between agents for quick adjustments.
Note: It is not yet possible to drag and drop recurring meetings or to drag events while the adherence functionality is enabled.
This WFM release also includes the following fixes:
- Fixed a bug where the attendees of a meeting were being removed when the user tries to update a meeting to delete one or more attendees from the list.
- Fixed a bug where the schedules of agents were not being updated when a Resource Planner made changes in their calendars.