On Wednesday, February 3rd, 2021, Talkdesk® is releasing version 1.44 of Workforce Management.
The following features will be made available on the Team Schedule page:
- The overstaffing/understaffing metric is now displayed next to the “Predicted staffing” metric. Note: Due to unforeseen circumstances, the release of this feature has been postponed and will be included in the next version of WFM.
- On the 4-hour zoom level, all metrics are now displayed for each 15-minute interval.
The following features will be made available on the Request List page:
- Upon approving extra hours requests, the approved requests will now be placed on the agent's schedule.
Additionally, we are releasing the Talkdesk's notification center for WFM, so that agents are informed if a request has been approved or denied, even when they are not in WFM.
Other enhancements to WFM are being released, including the following:
- Require automatic selection of a new forecasting model when new history is imported or special days configurations are changed.
- Improved the speed of updating forecasts in cases when most of the forecast data has not changed.
This WFM release also includes some bug fixes, such as:
- Fixed a bug that, in some circumstances, was returning an error in the "Forecast" page.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the forecast to return "null" in some cases.
- The name of the agent who initiated the request will now appear in the toast message, when approving a request.