On Wednesday, January 20th, 2021, Talkdesk® is releasing version 1.43 of Workforce Management.
The following features will be made available on the Team Schedule page:
- New zoom levels of 4 and 12 hours that you can apply to adjust the view.
- The new zoom levels of 4 and 12 hours also include the Predicted Service Level percentage and Predicted Staffing metrics.
- A "current time marker" was also added to enhance your experience on this page.
The following feature will be made available on the Forecast page:
- A feedback message is now displayed to inform you about the status of the history file import when it:
- is being uploaded;
- is being processed;
- failed to be imported;
- was successfully imported.
The following feature will be made available on the Request List page:
- In order to enhance the approval process, the schedule of the agent that made a request is now displayed for the day the request was made, as well as the requested extra hours slot.
Other enhancements to WFM are being released, including the following:
- The manual creation, edition, and deletion of blocks within shifts is now possible, on the "Team Schedule" page. The blocks that are created, edited, and deleted, today or tomorrow, will be immediately released to the agents’ schedules.
- We fixed an issue that was causing the display of a duplicated day on the table to edit forecasts, of the "Forecast" page, when there was a change from Daylight Saving Time to Winter Time.