On Monday, December 14th, 2020, Talkdesk® is releasing versions 1.4 and 1.41 of Workforce Management™.
The following features are now available:
- WFM now tries to determine what Time Off event type is being requested and preselect it for agent confirmation.
- You can now duplicate a break rule.
- Resource planners can view, and approve/deny extra hours requests on the Team Requests page.
- When viewing a confirmation of an extra hour request, the dates and hours of each request are displayed during this step to guarantee that they are correct.
- Resource Planners can easily preview the status and key contents of a request. A summary of each request is displayed on the Team Requests page.
- Users can easily preview the status and key contents of a request. A summary of each request is displayed on the My Requests page.
- A chip is displayed with a counter of the number of characters tipped in the text area of a new request being written.
- Enter a comment when approving or denying requests, in order to provide context of the decision.
Other enhancements to WFM are being released, including the following:
- A validation is displayed alerting if a break rule (some or all of its break options) will not be scheduled.
- Improvements to breaks being scheduled when mixing 8-hour, and 10-hour schedules.
- Meeting editing improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.