On Monday, September 28th, 2020, Talkdesk will publish version 2.7.3 of Talkdesk for ServiceNow.
When will the change happen?
On September 28th, 2020, we will publish version 2.7.3 of the Talkdesk for ServiceNow app.
What enhancements will this version bring?
- Case Pop [Generally Available] - Now, upon a new interaction in Talkdesk that triggers a case action in ServiceNow, it is possible to automatically pop the case and display it to the agent in ServiceNow. This feature improves agent experience and efficiency with the ability to pop up and update ServiceNow cases when a new interaction occurs in Talkdesk.
- Update Call Log [Generally Available] - Provides additional capabilities to the “update call log” action in Talkdesk. Starting from this release, the call log record can be updated with the most recent data in order to deliver more context on the engagement with customers. This feature aims to provide more versatility when adding context data into ServiceNow.
- Update Call Log Preview [Generally Available] - Introduces the ability for Admins to configure ServiceNow fields related to the call log table to appear on the “update call log” action in Talkdesk, when setting up an automated task. This feature aims to provide more versatility when adding context data into ServiceNow.
- Package for ITSM [Generally Available] - Talkdesk for ServiceNow now supports ServiceNow’s IT Service Management (ITSM).
Bug fixes with this version
Configuration of choice list fields in the Talkdesk Field Mapping table:
- It’s now possible to add choice list fields in the Talkdesk Field Mapping table and then see those fields accordingly in Talkdesk.
For more information about the new features, please visit the documentation on Talkdesk for ServiceNow from September 28th onwards.