Published: Sept 16, 2020
Talkdesk will release version 3.17 of the Talkdesk for Salesforce Managed Package on Tuesday, September 22, 2020. Please see below for details regarding the upgrade schedule and summary of new features.
When will the change happen?
On September 22, 2020, Talkdesk will push version 3.17 of Talkdesk for Salesforce to all customers who have requested a sandbox-first upgrade.
Beginning September 29, the push upgrade process will be initiated for all remaining customers. This upgrade will take place on September 29 and September 30.
For specific details and additional information on your organization’s rollout plan, please refer to your Customer Success Manager or contact Talkdesk Support.
What enhancements will this version bring?
- Disposition Sync [Generally Available] - With this feature, dispositions will be synchronized automatically, improving the ability to obtain real-time updates and insights into interactions.
- Salesforce Shield [Generally Available] - Talkdesk for Salesforce now supports Salesforce Shield, providing full compliance and security within Salesforce.
- Dynamic Outbound Caller ID [Generally Available] - We are now introducing the capability to choose a different outbound caller ID on either click to call or Salesforce Dialer, with any business logic defined on a specific lightning flow. This feature is only available for customers using Callbar App.
- Salesforce Mobile Click to Call [Generally Available] - This feature enables users to click to call any contact in Salesforce mobile app and seamlessly initiate a Talkdesk Mobile Agent call to that number.
Salesforce Relate To:
- Relate To will now log a Task with call info on Contacts and Leads.
SMS and Dialer:
- Introduced the ability to choose the default contact phone number to be used for SMS and Salesforce Dialer.
Bug fixes with this version
Salesforce Relate To:
- Fixed a bug that impacted the ability to perform the Relate To feature and update tasks without exceptions (i.e. with no records limit errors on Task object)
- Fixed a bug on the ability to relate all calls with Salesforce records and without apex exceptions (i.e. no records limit to relate).
- Fixed a bug where the last viewed records already selected could be found in a new search, correcting the erroneous action that allowed users to select multiple equal records.
- Fixed a bug which could on some scenarios, when the agent didn’t have any recently viewed relate to records, prevent the relate to component from pop.
- Fixed a bug that would occur when the insertion of the Talkdesk Activity fails on the first attempt, preventing the creation of the log and, in some cases, affecting the pop action of the widget to be out of time or context.
- Fixed a bug where the Dialer modal was showing Full Layout instead of Compact Layout, so now only the configured fields in the Compact Layout are seen on the modal.
- Fixed a bug allowing the hour and half hour of the day fields to be now correct upon Talkdesk Activity creation on call start.
- Other minor bug fixes and enhancements.