Talkdesk will release version 3.15 of the Salesforce Managed Package on Tuesday, July 7, 2020. Please see below for details regarding the upgrade schedule and summary of new features.
When will the change happen?
On July 7, 2020, Talkdesk will push version 3.15 of Salesforce to all customers who have requested a sandbox-first upgrade.
Beginning July 14, 2020, the push upgrade process will be initiated for all remaining customers. This upgrade will take place on July 14 and July 15.
For specific details and additional information on your organization’s rollout plan, please refer to your Customer Success Manager or contact Talkdesk Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
What enhancements will this version bring?
- Salesforce SMS Flows [Generally Available] - The customers will be able to send an SMS message from a Lightning Flow or process builder, leveraging Salesforce automations and Talkdesk SMS capabilities. The SMS for Lightning Flows feature allows customers to use a drag and drop flow builder to send an SMS message from Salesforce Lightnings Flows and/or Process Builder.
- Salesforce Preview Dialer [Early Access - Part of ongoing Salesforce Dialer Integration EA program] - This feature will allow the customers to have a preview dialer directly from within Salesforce leveraging the Salesforce’s listview filtering capabilities. The Preview Dialer feature gives an agent and salesperson the ability to automatically dial down a list of Salesforce records (controlled by the agent/salesperson). Please note that this feature is being released as part of an Early Access Program. To learn more, reach out to your sales rep or Customer Success Manager.
Salesforce Relate to:
- Enhanced the mechanism of retrieving faster some results, preventing a loop upon some specific use cases.
- Introduced the ability to transfer the due dates and call notes from the disposition screen to the automatically created task for Accounts, Cases and Opportunities.
- The user is now able to choose which field should be presented by object on the relate to results.
- UX improvements to introduce the ability to cancel any unsaved changes and save all the changes at once at the end of the editing process.
Bug fixes with this version
Salesforce Relate to:
- Search result with over 200 records will no longer trigger an error.
- Some records were not presented in the most recent logical order, this has been amended.
- On the relate to component, in the event that the user is attempting to relate one call to more than one lead, they will now be visually guided in order to clearly show that a multiple selection and association of records on that specific case is not possible.
- Introduced a cap size of 200 records to prevent a bug when retrieving larger results.
- Dialer will no longer crash when the click-to-call is used with an already defined list.
- Visual inconsistencies have been resolved when the status name is too long for the available field space (resolution responsive).
- Other minor bug fixes and enhancements.