Following the previous Product Notice “EOL of Desk.com by Salesforce” dated February 28, 2020 (please review the Salesforce Desk.com Support page for more information on this deprecation), Desk.com was End of Lifed on March 13, 2020. As a result, Talkdesk will now proceed with the deprecation of the Desk.com integration.
When will the change happen?
On June 30, 2020, Talkdesk Desk.com integration will be deprecated.
What do I need to do?
- Migrate to Salesforce or another CRM provider before June 30, 2020.
- Remove Desk.com integration from your system.
- Our CSM and Support teams can help with any migration questions you have.
What else should I know?
- On June 30, 2020, the Talkdesk Desk.com integration will be automatically removed from your account if not yet removed.
- From this point on you won’t be able to check any configurations or automations that existed on Desk.com integrations, in order to eventually replicate them on other integrations.
- Please note that many differences exist between how Salesforce CRM and Desk.com are configured. As such, some features may not work the same or may not even be available on Salesforce.
For questions or assistance on the End of Life of Desk.com, how to migrate from Desk.com to Salesforce, or how to remove a Desk.com integration from your system, please contact your Customer Success Manager or email email@example.com.