Talkdesk will release version 3.12 of the Salesforce Managed Package on Tuesday, April 7, 2020. Please see below for details regarding the upgrade schedule and summary of new features.
When will the change happen?
On April 7, 2020, Talkdesk will push version 3.12 of Salesforce to all customers who have requested a sandbox-first upgrade.
Beginning April 14, 2020, the push upgrade process will be initiated for all remaining customers. This upgrade will take place on April 14 and April 15.
If you need to get specific details for your organization on the rollout plan, please refer to your Customer Success Manager or contact Talkdesk Support.
What enhancements will this version bring?
- Salesforce Relate-To - It’s now possible to relate an inbound or outbound call to Salesforce Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Opportunities directly on Salesforce in Lightning experience. The configuration allows defining which and how objects can be related to the call and even automate the relation if only a 1-1 relation exists. The search functionality and an intelligent algorithm helps the agent select the correct entity to relate.
- Salesforce Dialer [Early Access - Select availability; please inquire] - This feature provides the ability to automatically dial down a list of Salesforce records (Contacts, Cases, Accounts, etc.). During the list dialing, the agent will be able to pause and resume the call list at any time or make an explicit click to call to any phone number on the list when paused or stopped. This automatic dialer has awareness of the “Do Not Call '' Salesforce field in contacts so that it will not make undesired calls. Other features such as delay between calls and action on dial can also be defined. Please note that this feature is being released as part of an Early Access Program. To learn more, reach out to your sales rep or Customer Success Manager.
- Sample Data: An Admin can now generate sample Talkdesk Activity data.
- Callbar Relate-To: Activating the Relate-To toggle in Admin no longer throws an error.
- SMS: When an agent sends an SMS, the outbound number no longer returns to default.
- Other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
- Callbar Relate to: The default number of records that is presented to the user is now 8.