You’ll see that Talkdesk® Live™ has a set of configurable widgets. Filters are now available at the widget level giving you that extra granularity when filtering your new version of Live. The widget settings are split into “Preferences” and “Filters”, and they can be easily adjusted, so you retrieve only the results you want to see.
Note: To use “Talkdesk Live”, you need to have the relevant permissions.
Changing the Widget Settings
In this example, we’ll take a look at the live “Contacts List” widget.
1. Start by ensuring you enable Edit mode, by clicking the button.
2. A pop-up window is prompted, asking you to confirm the Proceed action.
- On the widget you want to apply filters to, select “Settings” . A pop-up window appears on the right side of the screen.
- Click on Filters  and the specific filters for that particular widget appear in the Widget Settings sidebar.
- Select the filters you want to apply to the widget from the various drop-downs, we’ve selected the contact results for the “Support” team in “Teams” , in an “ACW”, among other statuses in the “Status”  field, “Inbound” in Direction , and without any “Ring Groups”  selected.
- When you’re done applying the filters, hit Save  and the widget will update to display the filtered results.
- When filtering by ring groups, contacts handled in dedicated phone numbers will not be shown. To display dedicated lines make sure that you are not filtering by any ring group. Ticking 'Select All' displays results for all ring groups, or teams.
- When applying the filter at the dashboard level it will override the Ring Group filtering applied at the widget level.
- If a user that has a dedicated line is included in a team, when filtering by that team, the user will be included in the results.
In the Preferences area, you can change the specific settings for that particular widget, as well as the settings which are common to all widgets, such as the widget name and the metric that the particular widget is measuring.
The Widget Settings side panel will default to the Preferences tab.
 Widget Name - You can change the name of the widget here.
 Metric - Switch the metric being measured by the widget here - more info below.
 Breakdown - Allows you to see the data broken down by Ring Group, Team, or Type.
 Time Span- Choose the time span over which the widget is measuring (intraday metrics only).
 Visualization - Select how the widget results are displayed, between Figure,Donut, Gauge, or Table. The options available depend on the metric selected.
 Threshold - This is where you set your thresholds for the results you want the widget to display. You can set up a maximum of three - more info below.
 Save - Select Save.
Abandoned Rate - The percentage of contacts offered that are abandoned (does not include short abandons and does not include abandons on IVR).
Abandoned Contacts - When a caller disconnects after reaching the queue and before connecting to an agent (includes disconnecting while ringing and does not include abandons on IVR).
Answered Contacts - The number of contacts answered.
Arrived Contacts - All contacts that enter the queue.
Average Abandon Time - The average duration of time between contacts entering the queue and the caller’s disconnecting before reaching an agent. Excludes short abandons and does not include abandons on IVR.
Average Handle Time - The amount of time on average it takes to handle a contact, including wrap-up time (after call work).
Average Wait Time - The average time a call remains in the queue until an agent answers it. Inbound Contacts - Total number of offered contacts. Includes missed, abandoned, short abandoned, and answered (contacts assigned).
Live Contacts in Progress (Inbound) - Contacts that are being handled.
Live Contacts in Queue - Contacts that are in the queue and are waiting to be handled. Live Contacts (Inbound) - Contacts that enter the queue and are waiting or are being handled.
Live Contacts List - List of contacts that enter the queue and are waiting, contacts that are being handled, and that are in After Call Work (ACW).
Longest Wait Time - The highest duration of time between a contact’s entering the queue and being answered by an agent. Includes callbacks.
Missed Contacts - The number of contacts routed to at least one agent that does not get answered by an agent. Contacts terminated by a flow configuration are also considered missed.
Service Level - The percentage of offered contacts answered within the wait time threshold amount of time which is set by the customer (Excludes Short Abandons).
Live Agents List - List of agents logged per status.
Admins and Supervisors can set the target thresholds to be displayed on each widget. Widgets display how a KPI is performing against the target thresholds you set, changing color to indicate so. Depending on which metric is being used, you can set up to three thresholds.
- If different thresholds have overlapping values, the value displayed in the widget will be the first applicable threshold, from top to bottom.
- If you create a threshold using “Between”, the first value must be smaller than the second value. For example, the threshold “Between 100 and 50” will not yield any results.
- The “Between” option values are exclusive, meaning the values entered are not included in the results when the query is processed. Using the example of “Today’s Arrived Contacts” (above) - if you were to enter values between 38 and 39, the widget shade would not change color to yellow.
- All other threshold types are inclusive, meaning the value entered is included in the results when the query is processed.