On Wednesday, November 13th, 2019, the Explore Team at Talkdesk is releasing a new feature: Custom Table Calculations.
This feature allows customers that already use the Create feature to take advantage of more than 900 dimensions and measures to build new calculations, which means more meaningful insights that go straight to the point. Additionally, table calculations use familiar Excel logic to give analysts a powerful tool to customize functions and group arguments.
Main Advantages of Custom Table Calculations:
- Quick and easy creation of metrics.
- Formulas similar to Excel.
- Tailor-made measures for specific needs.
- No developer skills needed.
- Flexible combination of measures and dimensions.
For more details on how to start using this feature, please refer to the following articles:
- Custom Table Calculations: Overview
- Custom Table Calculations: Creating Expressions
- Custom Table Calculations: Formatting
Note: Custom Calculations only go up to 5000 rows. As a consequence, the Schedule and Send options will not have the option to pick All Results. Only Results in Table will be available under “Advanced options”, meaning that only the information available in the interface will be exported. To learn more, read these articles: Downloading and Sending Reports; Creating Schedules.