In order to use Talkdesk Mobile App on iOS, you'll need the following:
- iPhone 5S, or later running iOS 12, or a later version.
- Network connection with a minimum 3G data signal.
- 100 kBit/sec for voice calls.
Using the App
- On your Apple device, go to the App Store and search for "Talkdesk".
- Tap on "Install" and open the app.
- Enter the account name and tap Next.
- When prompted, tap Continue  to move to the login screen.
- Enter the user credentials and tap Login .
You start with an empty Call History screen . This will become populated with the date and duration of the calls you make, receive, and those you miss, using the mobile app .
- To change your status, start by tapping on your avatar .
- In the account screen, select you new status from the list .
To receive calls, ensure your status is set to Available.
When you receive an Inbound call, you’ll see the ringing screen as well as the Accept  and Decline  buttons. The first time you accept a call, you have to first allow the Mobile App to access the microphone .
There are 4 ways to input a number to make an outbound call.
You can simply tap an entry in the call history screen .
Alternatively, tap the keypad button  and:
- Long press the “0” digit and type the country code and number.
- Paste the full number including the country code into the input field (E.164 format).
- Choose the country code by pressing the flag icon and type/paste the number.
With the correct number in place, tap Call  to place the outbound call.
Whilst on a live call, you have the options:
- Create contact 
- Select contact 
- Speaker 
- Keypad/DTMF 
- Mute 
- Hold 
- Disconnect 
Note: When you finish a call, by default you will be placed into "After Call Work" if your account settings determine so.
- Navigate to the Account screen .
- Tap the “Logout” button .
You will be redirected to the login/account selection screen .