Follow the steps below to uninstall Callbar from your Mac:
1. Click on the Finder icon in the Dock, then click Applications  in the sidebar.
2. Navigate to Callbar; right-click on the app and then hit Move to Trash .
Now that Callbar has been removed, you need to clear the cached data that still remains on your machine.
3. Hit “Command+Shift+G” from the Mac OS X desktop or a Finder window. This will open the “Go to Folder”. Type “~/Library/Caches” and click Go .
4. Select the Callbar app files and move them to the Trash .
5. Right-click the Trash and then left-click Empty Trash .
You are all done. You can reinstall Callbar on Mac at any time.