In order to use Talkdesk Mobile App on Android, you'll need the following:
- Smartphone running Android Marshmallow or a later version.
- Google Play Store App.
- Network connection with a minimum 3G data signal.
- PCMU codec.
- 100 kBit/sec for voice calls.
Using the App
- On your Android device, go to Google PlayStore and search for "Talkdesk".
- Tap on "Install" and open the app.
- Enter the account name and tap Next .
- Enter the user credentials and tap Login .
- To utilize the app, you have to allow it to record audio. Tap Allow  when prompted.
You start with an empty Call History screen . This will become populated with the date and duration of the calls you make, receive, and those you miss, using the mobile app .
- To change your status, start by tapping on your avatar .
- In the account screen, select you new status from the list .
To receive calls, ensure your status is set to Available.
When you receive an Inbound call, you’ll see different information depending on your current Android navigation:
- The ringing screen along with Accept and Reject buttons .
- The system notification containing Accept and Reject buttons .
There are 4 ways to input a number to make an outbound call.
You can simply tap an entry in the call history screen .
Alternatively, tap the keypad button  and:
- Long press the “0” digit and type the country code and number.
- Paste the full number including the country code into the input field (E.164 format).
- Choose the country code by pressing the flag icon and type/paste the number.
With the correct number in place, tap Call  to place the outbound call.
Whilst on a live call, you have the options:
- Create contact 
- Select contact 
- Speaker 
- Keypad/DTMF 
- Mute 
- Hold 
- Disconnect 
Note: When you finish a call, by default you will be placed into "After Call Work" if your account settings determine so.
- Navigate to the Account screen .
- Tap the “Logout” button .
You will be redirected to the login/account selection screen .