Once Sentiment Settings have been enabled for an account, besides collecting Customer Satisfaction data through text message surveys and gathering additional data by requesting agent’s feedback on the customer’s mood, Supervisors can also start digging into their customer’s satisfaction metrics.
To analyze your Sentiment metrics:
- Start by clicking the Reporting section .
- Click Explore tab .
- Select the Sentiment dashboard .
- Configure the filters you wish to apply .
- Press Run .
These are the available filters in the Sentiment Dashboard:
- Date - Choose the desired time period for your analysis.
- Timezone - By default the dashboard is using your account Timezone, but you can adjust to a Timezone that better reflects your needs.
- Data Aggregation - You can select the time interval by minute, hour, day, week or month, so that the chart displays the data with the chosen aggregation.
- Call Ring Group - It might be useful for you to only see calls handled by specific ring groups.
- Agent Ring Group - Similarly to the Call Ring Group, by default the dashboard displays all agents regardless of ring group, but it might be useful for you to only see the activity of agents of specific ring groups.
- Agent - Use this filter in case you want to narrow the scope of agents you’re looking at.
- Phone Number - Narrow down your analysis to check the activity for a specific phone number of your Talkdesk account.
- Dedicated Line - With this filter you can opt to keep or remove from the dashboard the calls handled on dedicated lines.
Note: If you pick a long timeframe (for example, one month), the full data aggregation at the minute or hour level will not be displayed because the results returned from such combination are not visually significant. Explore will ignore your selection and automatically pick the best data aggregation (for example, for a timeframe of 90 days, the aggregation will be per week).
For more information, please check the article Filtering Dashboards and Reports.
You can monitor the following metrics:
- CSAT Average - average of CSAT score for the calls where a valid CSAT score was received.
- CSAT Response Rate - percentage based on the number of calls for which we received a valid CSAT score versus the number of calls that led to a CSAT survey being sent.
- CSAT Surveys Sent - total number of CSAT surveys that were sent.
- CSAT Responses Received - total number of CSAT responses that were received.
- Mood Average - average mood for the calls where a mood (happy = 5, neutral = 3 or unhappy = 1) was collected.
- Avg. CSAT, Avg. Mood, CSAT Response Rate, Mood Completion - graphs where you can see the metric distribution over the specified timeframe.
- Sentiment metrics per agent - scroll down to see metrics for each agent. You can also check Sentiment metrics per agent from the Agent Details dashboard.
If you have the permissions to do so, you can also download the dashboard as PDF or CSV for a more detailed analysis. To do this, simply click the gear icon and choose the desired option. You can also request the report to be sent to specific e-mail addresses and set a schedule. For more information, please check the articles Downloading and Sending Dashboards and Creating Schedules.