Once you've published your flow, you can assign it to one or several phone numbers. However, a phone number can only be assigned to one flow.
Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator:
- Click the Admin section  at the top of the page.
- Select the Flows tab .
- Click the More Options [•••] icon .
- Click Manage numbers .
The "Manage numbers" panel will appear and present a list of the numbers in your Talkdesk account.
- Click the checkbox next to the number(s) the flow will be assigned to .
- Tip: for accounts with many numbers, the search box near the top of the panel will match phone numbers as well as numbers' Friendly Names.
- Once you've selected all the numbers for the flow, click Save .
A modal window will appear to confirm your selection. Once you click the Confirm button , your flow will be assigned!
We recommend you conduct test calls to the numbers assigned to the flow to experience what your customers will hear firsthand.
If anything appears out of order, don't worry: you can always edit the flow following the instructions here. Once the flow is validated and saved, any numbers assigned to the flow will reflect the changes you've made.
Similarly, you can unassign numbers at any time by unchecking them in the "Manage Numbers" side panel and clicking Save.
Note: A phone number can only be assigned to one flow at a time.