- New Security Settings: allows users to manage their Talkdesk user account security settings. In this first release, it includes the user password and two-factor authentication:
- New ‘Change password’ security setting allows agents to easily and regularly update their Talkdesk password, to maintain best practices for security.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) is now available for all Talkdesk accounts. Agents can add an extra layer of security to their own accounts. This can come from a physical USB Security Key or an access code generated by an Authenticator App on their mobile devices.
- Require Two-factor Authentication: Admins can enforce 2FA and make it mandatory for their agents to enable two-factor authentication.
- Admins can enable the following new SAML SSO solutions:
- BigCommerce integration configuration updated.