In order to better protect your account, we recommend that you update your Talkdesk password on a regular basis.
Note: If you have forgotten your password and can't sign in to Talkdesk, use the Forgot password link instead to reset it.
To update your password, follow these steps:
- Go to the top-right corner of the navigation bar and click your initials or the down arrow icon .
- Select ‘Security Settings’ from the drop-down menu .
- Click the ‘Change password’ button .
- Enter your current password.
- Enter your new password.
- Confirm your new password.
Note: Creating a strong and secure password is an important part of protecting your Talkdesk account. Here are some tips for creating a strong password:
- Use at least 8 characters
- Use a mix of letters (uppercase and lowercase), numbers and symbols
- Don't use your name, username or account name
- Avoid predictable passwords such as "password", "12345" or "talkdesk"
Use a password manager to generate your passwords (eg. https://keepassxc.org)
- Press the ‘Change password’ button  once done.