In order to better protect your account, we recommend that you update your Talkdesk password on a regular basis.
Note: If you have forgotten your password and can't sign in to Talkdesk, use the Forgot password link instead to reset it.
To update your password, please follow these steps:
- In Workspace, go to the top-right corner of the navigation bar.
- Click your initials .
- Select Security Settings .
4. Select Change password .
Do the following:
- Enter your current password .
- Enter your new password .
- Confirm your new password .
- When you’re done, choose Change password .
Note: Creating a strong and secure password is an important part of protecting your Talkdesk account. Here are some tips for creating a strong password:
- Use at least eight characters.
- Use a mix of letters (uppercase and lowercase), numbers and symbols.
- Don't use your name, username or account name.
- Avoid predictable passwords such as "password", "12345" or "talkdesk".
- Use a password manager to generate your passwords (e.g., https://keepassxc.org).