Note: Talkdesk Studio is in private beta and currently available to customers who subscribed to our Early Adopters program. If you wish to apply, please contact your CSM or Talkdesk support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
We've created a new IVR greeting, now let's set up our IVR menu options.
Click the ‘My new IVR’ widget  and select its Exits tab :
- Select the Keypress digit 1 .
- IVR option 1 should send the call to our sales team so we’ll name our Exit: '1 for sales’.
- Press ‘Send to’  and select the ‘Add new step’ option.
- Type in a name for this step. We’ll call ours: ‘Sales queue’.
- On the ‘Component type’ drop down menu , select ‘Assignment and Dial’  so we can later select where calls will be routed to when customers press 1.
- Press ‘Add Step’ .
- Press the ‘Add Exit’ button  to add our second IVR keypress option.
- Select Keypress 2  to send the call to our support team.
- Type in a name for this Exit (e.g. "2 for support").
- Press ‘Send to’ and select the ‘Add new step’ option .
- We’ll name this step: “Support queue”.
- On the Component type drop down menu, select ‘Assignment and Dial’  again so we can later define how option 2 should route our callers.
- Press the ‘Add Step’ button  and ‘Save’ your changes .
Our IVR menu is ready! Try it out on your own account, before we proceed with Getting Started Step 3 tutorial to learn how to route calls to agents using Talkdesk Studio.