To make sure that your agents have the desired contact creation permissions in Callbar, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the 'Admin' section .
- Click the 'Roles' tab .
- Click the pencil icon in the Permissions column of the Agent role 
Note: If there are other agent-level roles configured in your account, you need to check their contact creation permissions too.
- Select the "Contacts tab" (2nd from the left)  .
- Uncheck the box in the 'Create' permission if you don't want to allow your agents to create contacts . Or check the box if you want to allow this.
- Click 'Save' . The changes will be applied to both Callbar and Talkdesk main web application.
And that’s it!
For more information, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org