Note: From May 3rd, 2021, the Roles tab is gradually being deprecated and replaced with a new Roles and Permissions tab. The configurations described in this article may not be applicable if you have already transitioned to the new Roles and Permissions tab and user interface.
To make sure that your agents have the desired contact creation permissions in Callbar, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the 'Admin' section .
- Click the 'Roles' tab .
- Click the pencil icon in the Permissions column of the Agent role 
Note: If there are other agent-level roles configured in your account, you need to check their contact creation permissions too.
- Select the "Contacts tab" (2nd from the left)  .
- Uncheck the box in the 'Create' permission if you don't want to allow your agents to create contacts . Or check the box if you want to allow this.
- Click 'Save' . The changes will be applied to both Callbar and Talkdesk main web application.
And that’s it!
For more information, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or Talkdesk Support