To make sure that your team members have the desired permissions for contact creation, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the Admin section .
- Select the Roles and Permissions tab .
- Select the role you wish to edit .
- Select the Permissions tab  and click on Edit .
- Click to open the “Contacts” permission set .
- Make sure the desired scope is selected :
- Ring Group: Users can only see data relevant to the ring groups they are assigned to.
- Agent: Users can only get the data relevant to their own usage.
- All: Users can see a combination of the two previously mentioned options.
- Make sure the Create permission  is selected.
- When you’re ready, click Save at the top of the page .
To learn more about Roles and Permissions, please read this article.