Once you have defined and assigned your agents to teams, besides being able to see metrics results per team using Calls and Agents Status scheduled reports, you can also start taking advantage of Talkdesk Teams filtering capabilities using Talkdesk Live.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Access the "Reporting” section on the top menu .
- Select the "Live" tab .
- Click the drop-down menu next to ‘Filter by Team”  to display the list of all the available Teams in your account.
- Tick the box next to each team you wish to see metrics for to display results for the agents associated to those teams only .
- You can also combine the Teams filter with the Ring Groups filter to get an intersection of the two. When multiple ring groups and teams are selected, only calls and agents related with those ring groups and teams will show up on the widget metrics.
These metrics can be filtered by team and ring group:
- Agents - Online.
- Calls - In Progress.
- Calls - Inbound.
- Calls - Outbound.
- Duration - Inbound (avg).
- Duration - Outbound (avg).
- Duration - Current (max).
The following four metrics can be filtered by ring group only. This is because these metrics are queue-related and are not associated to any specific teams, so they can only be measured for ring groups. This way, if you try filtering these metrics by team (alone or combined with the ring group filter), any displayed values will be updated based only on the selection made in the ring group filter, as queued calls don’t belong to a team:
- Abandon Rate (%).
- Abandon Time (avg).
- Service Level.
- Wait Time (avg).
Lastly, these three metrics can be filtered by ring group only as well, however, since they are live metrics, they may be affected by the team filter as follows:
- Calls - Live: if you apply a team filter, only the in-progress calls will be measured and displayed. This means that queued calls will not appear, and the donut widget will show 0 Queued. But, if you apply a team filter, and there are calls in the queue of the dedicated line of an agent who belongs to one of the selected teams, those queued calls will appear in the widget.
- Calls - Queued: if you apply a team filter and there are calls in the queue of the dedicated line of an agent who belongs to one of the selected teams, the displayed value corresponds to the queued calls for the dedicated line. If there are not calls in that queue, the displayed value will be 0.
- Wait Time - Current (max): if you apply a team filter, and there are calls in the queue of non-dedicated lines, the counter stops being updated (without resetting to 0). As soon as you remove the team filter, the counter will be resumed. Additionally, if you apply a team filter, and there are calls in the queue of the dedicated line of an agent who belongs to one of the selected teams, the counter will continue being updated.
Ticking the ‘Select All' box will display results for existing teams  only.
Calls are associated to a team based on the user who's handling the call.
If no teams are selected, results for all teams and agents without a team are displayed.