Once you have defined and assigned your agents to teams, besides being able to see metrics results per team using Calls and Agents Status scheduled reports, you can also start taking advantage of Talkdesk Teams filtering capabilities using Talkdesk Live.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Access the "Reporting” section on the top menu .
- Select the "Live" tab .
- Click the drop down menu next to ‘Filter by Team”  to display the list of all the available Teams in your account.
- Tick the box next to each team you wish to see metrics for to display results for the agents associated to those teams only .
- You can also combine the Teams filter with the Ring Groups filter to get an intersection of the two. When multiple ring groups and teams are selected, only calls and agents related with those ring groups and teams will show up on the widget metrics.
- Also, please take into account that the Teams filter will only be applied to the following metrics:
- Agents - Online.
- Calls - In Progress.
- Calls - Inbound.
- Calls - Outbound.
- Duration - Inbound (avg).
- Duration - Outbound (avg).
- Duration - Current (max).
The remaining metrics are queue-related and can only be filtered by ring group. If you try filtering one of these metrics by team (for example, Service Level), nothing will happen and the previous value for that metric will be displayed. This is because queue-related metrics can only be measured for ring groups and, therefore, cannot be accessed for any specific team.
Note: The metric Calls - Queued can only be filtered by ring group, except when there is a call to the dedicated line of an agent who belongs to a team. In this specific case, the team filter will return the queued calls to that dedicated line.
Ticking the ‘Select All' box will display results for existing teams  only.
Calls are associated to a team based on the user who's handling the call.
If no teams are selected, results for all teams and agents without a team are displayed.