If you come across the above message when resetting or creating your password, this means the password you were trying to use does not meet our required criteria.
Creating a strong and secure password is an important part of protecting your Talkdesk Account.
Here are some tips for creating a strong password:
- Use at least 8 characters
- Use a mix of letters (uppercase and lowercase), numbers and symbols
- Don't use your name, username or account name
- Avoid predictable passwords such as "password", "12345" or "talkdesk"
- Use a password manager to generate your passwords eg. RoboForm (Windows only) or Lastpass (Windows and Mac)