- Improved Billing tab interface: admins now have visibility into committed recurring credit along with subscription billing details, renewal dates and call rates.
- Agent gender will no longer be a required field when creating agents.
- “Agent Activation” column added in the Agents tab in the admin panel to provide details on the activation and confirmation states of all agents.
- “Pending Confirmation” filter added in the Agents tab in the admin panel. This will allow admins to filter for agents who have not yet confirmed their Talkdesk invitation.
- When Admins request SIP credentials for agents, the email now also includes the agent’s name.
- Custom Storage is now compatible with Voicemail Transcriptions.
- When clicking the 'Ring Groups' filter 'Select All' option in Talkdesk Live, all ring groups now show up as selected.
- Agents with pending invitations to join Talkdesk will now be counted as active agents against the account’s license count. Before, agents were not counted as active agents until they confirmed their Talkdesk invitation, allowing for the number of agents to exceed the number of available licenses. Changes will be reflected on the full-time agent count in the Billing tab.
- Slack integration Automations with custom field filters were not firing.
- The Talkdesk Main footer was resized and the links corrected.