Talkdesk Callbar is an application that allows users to make and receive phone calls from anywhere on their desktops.
Some benefits of Callbar include:
- Always accessible: no more having to comb through open tabs or leaving the website or application that you are working in for your softphone.
- Talkdesk Callbar ensures you always have the context you need when connecting to customers in real time. Get a 360 degree view of the incoming caller to reduce agent’s time to resolution and tailor customer’s experience.
- Always docked to allow anyone in the organization to receive calls at any time, even when the browser is closed.
- Lightweight and easy to use. Talkdesk's Callbar can be used by anyone in your organization.
- Callbar is also fully integrated with Salesforce, Zendesk and Desk.com and supports click-to-call, screen pops, call logging and more.
1. Visit our Callbar FAQ article to learn how to install Talkdesk Callbar.
2. If you need to be logged in to the Talkdesk main web application and Callbar at the same time, make sure to configure widget mode. Widget mode disables calls inside the main Talkdesk web application, ensuring that calls only get directed through Callbar and don't ring simultaneously in the Talkdesk application:
Note: Every agent using Callbar and Talkdesk main web application will also need to click this option.
3. Once set to widget mode, launch Talkdesk Callbar application:
Once installed, Talkdesk Click-to-Call extension intelligently starts scanning the websites and systems you access, adding a link to each phone number found. Agents can then launch Callbar and initiate a call through a simple click on a number.
Learn more in our Callbar FAQ.