- Callbar Single-Sign-On (SSO). Agents can now login to the Callbar using their Salesforce credentials.
- Callbar select audio input/output settings. Users can configure input and output audio settings directly from the Callbar.
- Enable/Disable Normalize audio output. A new toggle on the Callbar allows agents to enable or disable the automatic gain control.
- Callbar one click copy phone number functionality on incoming calls screen.
- Talkdesk CTI in Lightning. The Talkdesk CTI is now fully compatible with Salesforce Lightning.
- Enable/Disable Scheduled Reports execution. A toggle in Scheduled Reports tab now allows admins to enable / disable their execution. Once disabled, the report will no longer run, but all historical runs are preserved for future download.
- Talkdesk Live: Multiple ring groups filtering. Supervisors and admins can now filter by multiple ring groups in Talkdesk Live (previously they could only view all ring groups or 1 ring group).
- Talkdesk Reporting: improved granularity for the Agents and Agents Breakdown Reports. Custom statuses are now shown in both reports (and not only the 5 default statuses that were previously available). The default "Busy" status has been renamed to "On a Call". "Time in [status]" has been added, giving you a break down for each status.
- Talkdesk Reporting: improved granularity for the Tags Breakdown and Numbers Reports. Custom statuses are now shown in Tags reports (and not only the 2 default statuses that were previously available). New and better default sorting order for the Numbers Reports.
- Changes to Historical Reporting Calendars Date Range Selection. The date range for reports can now be selected on either of the calendars (or both if the range is larger than one month) providing greater flexibility and a quicker way to select and change date ranges.
- Callbar transfer to External Favorites. Agents can now transfer calls to external phone numbers marked as favorites.
- Case Pop for Desk. Callbar for Desk.com now allows the creation of new phone cases in Desk.com when a call starts in the Callbar (Currently not supported if you have a custom domain with Desk.com).
- Added integration badges for Zendesk, Salesforce and Desk in the Callbar. A badge with the Salesforce, Desk or Zendesk logo is now displayed in the Callbar when the account is integrated and the contact being called or calling exists in one of those integrations. By clicking the contact’s avatar in the Callbar, agents are automatically taken to the contact’s profile page on that integration.
- Intelligent Reconnect is now correctly listed in Call Reports using the agent name instead of the ID on the Tags column.
- Talkdesk Live drill down Actions menu for live calls was not auto-closing when clicking another menu.
- Talkdesk Live list view for live calls was not populating when filtering by one or more ring groups.
- Callbar contacts dropdown was not auto selecting for single match contacts.
- "Message" field no longer mandatory when configuring Slack automations. Slack automations created and saved with no value in the Message field no longer cause an error to occur. Automations now fire correctly with a single line message appearing in Slack (based on the text in the "Title" field).