Admins and Supervisors can now enable / disable the execution of recurring scheduled reports. This allows the following related features:
- Once disabled, the report will no longer run, but all historical runs are preserved for future download.
- Scheduled reports can be re-enabled.
- Once re-enabled, the report will run again.
- Even if disabled, admins and supervisors can press “Run now” to run the report at any time.
This new feature is available through a toggle in the Scheduled reports tab of your Reporting section:
- Open the "Reporting" section  from the top menu bar.
- Select the "Scheduled" tab .
- Drag the toggle  next to each report to enable / disable it:
- When disabled, the report will be listed as [report frequency] (Paused)  in the Scheduled Report’s tab Frequency column.