If you need to retrieve the ID of a call, there are different ways to do this:
- If you are using the Calls tab of the Reporting section (Legacy):
- You can retrieve the CallSID of a completed call from an export of all calls.
- If you are using the Live tab of the Reporting section:
- While the call is in progress, click on the Calls - Live widget and select ‘Copy SID’.
- If you are using Explore:
- If you are using Callbar:
- The Call ID can be copied from the Caller Snapshot.
Depending on the exact issue, we may need 3 or more examples. When you have a few examples, please send them over to email@example.com
Having the ID will expedite our investigations so we appreciate it if you have these ready.
If you don't have the ID, then knowing the exact time of the call, the agent involved, and the caller's phone number will help us to locate the call.