Besides being able to specify how and when your agents should be receiving calls on the account level, as an admin you can also enable and define different device settings per agent.
To enable different device settings for an agent, follow these instructions:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click the "Admin" section  at the top of the page.
- Select the “Agents” tab .
- Click on the agent name for whom you would like to configure different "Device Settings" .
- Scroll down to Device Settings .
- Next to “Override Account Settings” select “Yes” .
- Select the appropriate device connection for that agent .
- "Save" your selection at the bottom of the page.
Note: Selecting ‘yes’ to override the account settings will allow you to define and save specific settings for this agent; however, it will also grant the agent permissions to override and edit personal settings.