Installing the Talkdesk Callbar CTI Connector for Zendesk is an optional step that will give you the ability to click on a contact in Callbar and automatically open the associated contact in Zendesk.
Installing the Talkdesk Callbar CTI Connector for Zendesk
In order to install and configure Callbar Chrome App and integrate it with your Zendesk account, follow these steps (Note: you must have admin permissions):
Follow these steps to install the Talkdesk Callbar CTI Connector for Zendesk:
- Click the 'Admin' gear icon  on the bottom left sidebar of your Zendesk account.
- Under 'Apps', click on 'Marketplace' .
- Search the Zendesk marketplace for "Talkdesk"  and select the 'Talkdesk Callbar CTI Connector' app :
- Press 'Install' and type in your account name:
- Tick 'Enable Role restrictions'  if you wish to grant access permissions only to specific roles.
- Tick 'Enable group restrictions'  if you wish to grant access permissions only to specific groups.
- Press 'Install' :
That’s it! You can now start making and receiving calls using Callbar Chrome App, while taking advantage of a 360 degree view of the incoming caller directly in Zendesk, to reduce agent’s time to resolution:
- Clicking on a contact's integration badge in the Callbar will now automatically open the associated contact in Zendesk. .
Once installed, while working in Zendesk you can launch the Callbar and initiate a call to one of your contacts who has a phone number associated, by simply clicking the name on that contact's profile page .