Talkdesk Callbar allows you to make and receive calls via Talkdesk from any application you are working in, giving you the power to communicate with customers in real time.
Some benefits of the Callbar include:
- Always accessible: you can make and receive calls from anywhere on your desktop - no more having to comb through open tabs or leaving the website or application that you are working in for your softphone.
- Talkdesk Callbar ensures you always have the context you need when connecting to customers in real time. Get a 360 degree view of the incoming caller to reduce time to resolution and tailor customers' experience.
- Always docked to allow anyone in the organization to receive calls at any time, even when Chrome is closed.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
How to Install Callbar
Follow the instructions for your operating system:
- Install Callbar App on Windows machines.
- Install Callbar App on Mac machines.
- Install Callbar App on Debian-Linux machines.
- Install Callbar App on Linux Cent OS 7-1709 machines.
Note: If you are using the operating system Chrome OS, you need to install Callbar Chrome App. To learn more, read the article Callbar Chrome App.
- Once installed, launch and log in to Callbar:
Once you log in to Callbar, you will be prompted to install Talkdesk Click-to-Call extension: please do so. You will then be able to call a contact through a single click (if you do not see this, install it manually by accessing Chrome Web Store).
If you are a Zendesk user, please also install Zendesk QuickTab (required if you use multiple Zendesk tabs open at the same time).
You can now start making and answering calls from anywhere on your desktop - no more having to comb through open tabs for your soft phone!