Note: On February 21, 2022, we announced the End of Life of the Main Dialer (sometimes also referred to as “Keypad”).
Conversations is replacing the Main Dialer. The features described below will soon be available in Conversations.
For additional information, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
- In some cases, there may be a slight delay before Talkdesk recognizes the inactivity and logs out the agent.
Admins can configure Talkdesk to log agents out if they are logged in but stay inactive for a long period of time.
To specify a timeout inactivity period, follow these steps:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the Admin section at the top of the page .
- Click the Preferences tab .
- Next to Timeout Inactivity, change the setting to your required time (5, 15, 30, or 45 minutes) .
- Save your changes .