Admins can configure Talkdesk to log agents out if they are logged in but stay inactive for a long period of time.
To specify a timeout inactivity period, follow these steps:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the Admin section at the top of the page .
- Click the Preferences tab .
- Next to Timeout Inactivity, change the setting to your required time (5, 15, 30, or 45 minutes) .
- Save your changes .
- In some cases, there may be a slight delay before Talkdesk recognizes the inactivity and logs out the agent.
- The Timeout Inactivity feature is only available for agents using the dialer (Keypad) in Talkdesk’s main web application.