Talkdesk Live can be configured to display a customized dashboard tailored for your call center's specific needs. Each agent can customize his/her own dashboard.
To edit the settings of a dashboard widget follow these steps:
- Sign into your account as an administrator or supervisor.
- Access the "Reporting” section on the top menu.
- Select the “Live" tab.
- Click the "Edit" button  (this will place the dashboard into "Edit Mode").
- Once in Edit Mode, click the "Configure" icon  on the top left corner of the widget.
- This will open the Widget Properties, where you can modify the settings of your widget:
The following properties are editable in Talkdesk Live for each dashboard widget:
- Widget Display Name
- Date Filters
- Graph Type
- KPI Thresholds
Select a title to be displayed in your widget.
The following are the default metrics for Talkdesk Live:
- Service Level (%): percentage of calls answered within a predefined amount of time (“target time threshold”).
- Longest Wait Time: longest time a caller waited for the call to be answered.
- Abandon Time (Avg): average time callers waited for their call to be answered before hanging up (Note: Short Abandon calls are excluded from these metrics when this filter is enabled for the account or a specific number).
- Wait Time (Avg): the average time a call remains in the queue until an agent answers it.
- Wait Time - Current (max): the current maximum time a call remains in the queue.
- Duration Outbound (avg): the average duration of an outbound call.
- Duration Inbound (avg): the average duration of an inbound call.
- Duration Current (max): the current maximum duration of a call.
- Agents - Online: list of all online agents, their status and the time spent in their current status.
- Calls - Live: list of all calls currently In Progress or Queued.
- Calls - In Progress: list of all calls currently In Progress.
- Calls - Queued: list of all calls currently Queued.
- Calls - Inbound: list of all inbound calls.
- Calls - Outbound: list of all outbound calls.
- Calls: list of all inbound and outbound calls.
View a full list of graph types available per metric in Talkdesk Live.
Time Filters (If applicable)
- Last 5 min
- Last 30 min
- Last hour
Note: the above time metrics are refreshed every 2 minutes.
- Now: all live and current metrics refer to events occurring at the present time.
You can select from four available graph types: Donut, Metric, Gauge or List depending on the metric selected.
Admins and Supervisors can also set the target thresholds to be displayed for each widget:
- Widgets will have the ability to display warnings and alerts of the performance of a KPI against preset target thresholds. For each metric, you will have the option to set two thresholds - an upper and lower target.
- Additionally, for widgets using the Gauge graph type, a minimum and maximum threshold value is required to be set.
- To flip the direction of your metric thresholds, click the "reverse" icon.
- Values must also be sequential (largest to smallest OR smallest to largest)
- If lower target = upper target value, "yellow" range will not be shown.
Learn more about how to use Talkdesk Live.