When enabled, this feature plays a "beep" sound to the agent to indicate the call is now connected to the caller. Sometimes, the agent can be connected while a greeting is still playing (e.g. available agents greeting, etc) which can result in an awkward introduction to the caller. With this feature, agents can confidently know when they can start talking.
How to Enable
- Log into your Talkdesk as an Administrator.
- Click on the 'Admin' section  in the top navigation.
- Select the 'Preferences' tab .
- Scroll down to the ‘Call Settings' section .
- Select option to ‘Yes’ for "Caller Connection Tone Enabled” .
- Press ‘Save’  at the bottom of the page.