Define waiting time limits for your queues so callers are automatically redirected to voicemail after waiting a specified amount of time. Queue wait limits ensure that no customer is left in the waiting queue for an unacceptable amount of time.
By selecting your waiting time limit, callers that reach that threshold will be sent to voicemail.
Your agents will then be notified as soon as you receive a new voicemail, so keeping track of callers that left the queue is easy.
How to Configure
- Login as an administrator.
- Click on the “Admin” section .
- Select the “Preferences” tab .
- Scroll down to ‘Queue Settings’ .
- Select a ‘Waiting Time Limit’ from the dropdown menu in that section .
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page .