Note: Effective June 21, 2021, Talkdesk Classic Inbound Routing will no longer be available to sell to new customers. New customer accounts will only be able to configure inbound routing behavior through Studio.
Define waiting time limits for your queues so callers are automatically redirected to voicemail after waiting a specified amount of time. Queue wait limits ensure that no customer is left in the waiting queue for an unacceptable amount of time.
By selecting your waiting time limit, callers that reach that threshold will be sent to voicemail.
Your agents will then be notified as soon as you receive a new voicemail, so keeping track of callers that left the queue is easy.
How to Configure
- Log in as an administrator.
- Click on the 'Admin' section .
- Select the 'Preferences' tab .
- Scroll down to 'Queue Settings' .
- Select a 'Waiting Time Limit' from the drop-down menu .
- Click 'Save' .