When callers are routed to an available agent they will hear your Available Agents Greeting.
An example of a common Available Agents Greeting is, “Please hold while you are connected to the next available agent.” or “Please stay on the line. Your call is being connected.”.
To customize your Available Agents Greeting follow these instructions:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an administrator.
- Select the "Admin" tab  at the top left hand side of Talkdesk.
- Click the "Numbers" tab  on the top left hand side of your account.
- Click the phone number for which you would like to configure the customized Available Agents Greeting.
- Click the "Greetings" tab .
- Scroll down until you see "Available Agents Greeting" .
- Add a new message  by following the steps below (or you can choose an already existing message ):
- Click the "Add New Message" link next to "Available Agents Greeting".
- Assign your Available Agents Greeting message a name by typing it into the box next to "Message Name". This will be the label applied to your message in Talkdesk. Callers will not hear the message name.
- If you would like to type in a message to be converted to audio, select "Text to Speech" and type your message next to the box labeled "Message".
- Alternatively, if you have a pre-recorded message that you would like to play to callers, select "Upload File” and click the "Choose File” button. Talkdesk currently supports mp3 and wav file types. If you have a file saved in another format, you can convert it to a format we support by using this tool.
- "Save" your new message.
- Once you have finished, click "Save" .
Important: repeat these steps for each required phone number in your account.