Note: In case your account is in Europe or Canada, for the time being, you will still be seeing the classic Numbers experience, under the “Admin” section and the “Admin” app in Workspace. In this case, please use this part of the article for guidance. We plan on enabling the new Numbers experience in Workspace in your region in a few months.
The “Your Numbers” tab within the “Admin” app > “Numbers” is where you can add and manage your phone numbers.
If you are the Admin of a company with many numbers, you can manage the numbers in your account by searching by number and friendly name. You can also filter numbers by country, location, and capabilities, among others.
To navigate through all the numbers pages, click on the arrows at the bottom of the page.
Searching for a Phone Number
To search for a phone number in your account, follow these steps:
1. Select the Admin app .
2. Click on Numbers .
3. Type in the number, part of the number, or the number’s friendly name in the search box . The required number(s) will be displayed.
Filtering Phone Numbers
To filter numbers by country, location, capabilities, or other, please follow these steps:
1. On the “Your Numbers” page, click on Filters .
2. In the “Filters” area, add the settings that you want to apply, for example, Country . You can filter by multiple conditions at the same time.
3. Click on Apply .
4. To remove the filter(s), click on the dismissible tag(s)  or the Clear all button .
Note: In case your account is Europe or Canada region, you are still seeing the Classic Numbers app. It is in our plans to, in the short term, enable the new version in your area. For now, please consider the following steps.
The Numbers tab is where you can add and manage your phone numbers.
If you are the Admin of a company with many numbers, you can manage the numbers in your account by searching by number, friendly name, dedicated line, or dedicated agent name. You can also filter numbers by country and ring groups.
Only 10 numbers are displayed at a time, but if you click the arrows at the bottom of the page, you can navigate through all numbers pages.
To search for a phone number in your account follow these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Admin.
- Select the 'Admin' section from the top navigation bar .
- Click the 'Numbers' tab .
- Type in the number, part of the number, the number’s friendly name or the dedicated agent name on the search box under 'Phone' .
- The required number(s) will be displayed.
To filter numbers by country or ring groups, simply use the 'Country' drop-down menu and select your desired country . The country filter will return any regular and dedicated number(s) with the correct country code for the selected country (e.g., all numbers with "+1" for country "United States").
Admin users can also filter all phone numbers in their account by 'Ring Group' . Selecting a ring group from the filter drop-down will return any regular number(s) that contain the specified ring group (e.g., "agents").