- Database migration: we migrated the contacts portion of our hosted database instance to our own Amazon instance, which includes more secondary replicas as well as presence in multiple availability zones.
- Cosmetic changes to report scheduler view: modified names of columns in the scheduler view and removed extraneous columns.
- Support for configuring schedules without email: removed the mandatory flag on email when creating schedules. These will be available from the Talkdesk interface only.
- CTI no longer fails when adding external numbers as guests to calls.
- Reporting section no longer renders results multiple times.
- Transfer panel of the main application had an issue rendering when performing call transfers to external phone numbers, disabling agents from performing a transfer.