Note: If you are in Talkdesk Classic, you can access all the features described below by navigating to the “Admin” section > “Billing” tab.
The “Billing” tab , in the “Admin” app, is where Administrators can check and manage the account’s billing settings:
- “Subscription renewal/end date” : The contract’s auto-renewal or end date, depending on the terms of the contract. If no end date was specified in the contract, the date will be listed as “Month-to-Month”.
- “License billing frequency” : The frequency of license billing along with the associated billing date, as per the terms of the contract.
- Click on See phone numbers to check the billing details for your phone numbers.
- “Product usage” : Takes you to the Usage tab, where you can track real-time usage of free units, credit commits, see balances per product, and download your rate card.
- “Full time agents” : Signifies the number of agents and licenses available in the account. Admins can also add more licenses. Note: The agent count includes all active, full-time agents, including agents who have not yet confirmed their email invitation to Talkdesk. The agent count cannot be above the license count.
- “Credit card” information : If you wish to pay via credit card, you can add and change your Credit Card information. To switch the payment method between credit card and invoice, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or use the Talkdesk Support Portal. Note: This information is not available for customers paying via invoice.