Note: With Talkdesk Agent Workspace generally available, we announced — on February 21, 2022 — the End of Life to our legacy Agent products — Main Dialer, Talkdesk Callbar, and associated Agent tabs in Main — which includes the feature(s) described below in this article. You may continue to use the legacy agent products until the EoL date. However, upon the End of Support date, Talkdesk will no longer provide fixes or enhancements to the products, so you should upgrade to Talkdesk Agent Workspace.
The right sidebar of your Talkdesk account displays the Keypad.
Click the 'Hide Keypad / Show Keypad' button  to hide or display it:
In this area you can initiate calls, see calls coming in and use the call controls while on a call.
Note: If you are using Talkdesk's Callbar, the Widget mode should be enabled. In this case, calls will only ring in Callbar, even if the main Talkdesk web application is open, and you will not be able to use the Keypad.
When making phone calls:
- You can type in or copy / paste the phone number into the dialer pad .
- For improved phone number parsing you can also use the autocomplete country code detection feature .
- Once you have entered the number, click the 'Call' button  or press Enter.
- The keypad will be replaced with the call control functions.
- The Agent to agent calling functionality can also be accessed from the Talkdesk Keypad.
When receiving phone calls:
- In addition to hearing the phone ring, you will see a summary of the customer profile and the options to accept or reject the call.