Your Reporting Scheduled tab is the place where you can request and see all your customized reports and statistical data. You can choose from a selection of 16 predefined reports (ranging from Call Activity Reports, Agents and Ring Groups to Phone Numbers, Disposition Codes, Account Breakdown and Sentiment CSAT) at your required frequency (Daily, Weekly, Monthly or On Demand).
Daily reports are sent every day (starting the following day of your first request), at midnight in your selected timezone, and cover all your requested activity for the previous day. Weekly reports are sent every week, on Monday morning by 12:00 AM, covering your requested activity for the previous week, up to the day before it was requested. Monthly reports are sent on the first day of each month by 12:00 AM, and cover all your requested activity for the previous month:
On Demand reports can be run at any time. Data is available for the past 180 days except for Agent Status Reports which can only be run for the past 7 days.
Simply choose the desired time period, by clicking the calendar icon under 'Frequency'. The report is queued up for processing as soon as you press the "Save and Run" button:
1. Activity Report
Includes a summary of the activity for last 7 days and compares the most relevant call metrics for inbound calls (calls answered, calls missed, calls abandoned, abandon rate, average waiting time, time to abandon, waiting time, holding time and inbound duration, longest waiting time, total duration and longest), outbound calls and service level. Download an example.
Note: Besides answered, missed and abandoned calls, the Inbound Calls row also includes voicemails. WTD, MTD, YTD = week, month, year to date.
2. Calls Report
Includes all calls that have been made / received during a period of time, as well as detailed information about each: time, duration, type, agent, call disposition, description, recording, waiting times, etc. Download an example. [For more detailed information about the data in this report, please visit Exporting Detailed Call Reports.]
Agents and Ring Groups
3. Agents Report
Note: You can learn more about each metric by visiting our Agents Metrics page.
4. Agents Breakdown Report
Compares the performance of agents in terms of number of calls handled and availability, for the selected time interval (10 minutes, 30 minutes, or 1 hour). Download an example.
5. Agents Status Report
Lists the duration (including start and end time) that agents have been in each status. This report can only be run for the past 7 days, and includes only statuses lasting longer than 10 seconds. Download an example.
6. Tags Breakdown Report (Ring Groups)
Includes a summary of ring group activity and compares their most relevant metrics, including calls offered, answered, missed and abandoned per tag, average duration, speed of answer, service level and max delay per tag (maximum time a customer waited in the waiting queue before the call was answered by an agent). The comparison is performed for each 30 minute period and the report is generated by skill / ring group. Download an example.
7. Numbers Report
Compares the call volume, call classification (outbound, inbound, answered, missed, abandoned, voicemails) as well as average call durations, waiting times, abandon and hold time per phone number, for your chosen period of time. Download an example.
8. Numbers Breakdown
Compares the call volume, classification and duration per telephone line, for each 30 minute period. Download an example.
Disposition codes are used to identify a call outcome. Here are the reports we provide in order for Administrators to have an overview of the distribution of calls per outcome:
9. Numbers Inbound Dispositions Report
This report details how many times each of your Inbound Disposition codes were selected per number during the period of time you specify. Download an example.
10. Numbers Outbound Dispositions Report
Report detailing the amount of times each Outbound Disposition code has been used per phone number during your selected period of time. Download an example.
11. Agent Inbound Dispositions Report
Details the inbound disposition code selection per agent. Download an example.
12. Agent Outbound Dispositions Report
Details the outbound disposition code selection per agent. Download an example.
13. Inbound Dispositions Report
Total volume and percentage of calls per inbound disposition code. Download an example.
14. Outbound Dispositions Report
Total volume and percentage of calls per outbound disposition code. Download an example.
15. Account Breakdown Report
Includes a summary of the whole account activity broken down by hour, and compares the most relevant call metrics (calls answered, calls missed, calls abandoned, abandon rate, average waiting time, time to abandon, waiting time, holding time and inbound duration, longest waiting time, total duration and longest), outbound calls and service level. Download an example.
16. CSAT Messages Report
Provides a way for supervisors to quickly analyze the experience of contacts going through a CSAT interaction, dive into the details of contact's step by step messages, analyze outliers into as much detail as possible around a CSAT interaction, or dive into more qualitative feedback from contacts.
The CSAT report sent and the respective response received within up to 24h, or until the next survey is sent, are grouped under a Thread ID (CSAT Thread Id).
Admins and Supervisors can then also see the Talkdesk Phone Number that was used in the call and that triggered the sending of the CSAT SMS message; the phone number of the contact to whom the CSAT SMS message was sent; the Callsid of the call that triggered the CSAT (if this field is empty, it means that no related call was identified to this CSAT thread, eg. response from the contact without a survey having been sent recently); Timestamp at which we received the latest update on the CSAT Message (CSAT Message Time); the CSAT Message received Direction (inbound or outbound).
This report also lists the CSAT Message State. For outbound CSAT Messages sent the state can be:
- Requested (a request to send a CSAT SMS was requested to the carrier)
- Sent (we received validation from carrier that the CSAT SMS was sent)
- Failed (the request to send a CSAT SMS was requested to the carrier but failed)
- Suppressed (the request to send a CSAT SMS was denied due to your settings)
For inbound CSAT Messages received the state can be:
The CSAT Message Type:
- Valid score registered (correct CSAT response received and registered)
- Invalid score received (incorrectly formatted CSAT response received and not registered)
- Subsequent response from customer (follow up after receiving a valid score)
- Invalid score received w/o follow-up response (number of retries exceeded)
- Unknown request from customer (incorrect format; response not registered)
- CSAT survey (CSAT survey was sent)
- Valid score response to customer (acknowledgement message sent to customer)
- Invalid score response to customer (invalid response received; user advised to retry)
- Help request from customer (customer typed HELP)
- Help information to customer (help response sent to customer HELP request)
- Opt-out request from customer (opt-out message received from customer)
- Opt-out confirmation to customer (opt-out confirmation message sent to customer)
- Opt-in request from customer (opt-in message received from customer)
- Opt-in confirmation to customer (opt-in confirmation message sent to customer)
CSAT Message Error/Suppression code:
- No related CSAT survey (CSAT sent not found)
- System failed (provider or service failed)
- Account not enabled (the account was not enabled for CSAT survey)
- Phone number not enabled (the given Talkdesk phone number was not enabled for CSAT survey)
- Customer phone number not mobile (number used is a landline or country not supported)
- Blocked by frequency cap (Account or number defined frequency cap reached)
- Customer opted out (customer opted not to receive CSAT messages)
- Response limit to invalid score exceeded (number of retries exceeded)