- Agents management is now easier to perform with search, filtering and bulk actions available. Apply ring groups, set the caller ID, routing settings or change roles can easily be done for groups of agents.
- Filter metrics according to ring groups gives call centers managers and supervisors visibility over their team data.
- Define the scope for the metrics section for each role.
- Desk.com integration was enhanced and now company attributes are retrieved when syncronizing contacts.
- Helpscout integration was enhanced with agent synchronization, Contact sync and enhancement of Agent Conversation.
- Salesforce Integration is now more robust. Talkdesk integration has enhanced the error handling and now performs retries for executed actions that failed at the first attempt. For instance, Talkdesk now handles the "INVALID_CROSS_REFERENCE_KEY" Salesforce error.
- Zoho Integration has support for agent synchronization which allows calls to be logged under the correct agent name on the Zoho side.
- The After Call Work predefined timeout is now working properly on the Talkdesk widget. For example, agents can now stay in after call work and do follow-up calls.
- Currently both online monitoring and the historical reporting use the time the call starts for calculating metrics.
The issue was a possible discrepancy on the number of calls, between call report export and online metrics counters when a very specific time slot was selected, was fixed. It was caused by considering the time the call started when exporting calls and time the call ended on collecting metrics.