With automated tasks, your agents can stay busy handling calls without having to go back and forth updating two systems with redundant information. You can create the following rules to keep your agents' busy work to a minimum:
- When a contact is created in Talkdesk, create the contact in Contactually
- When a contact is updated in Talkdesk, update the contact in Contactually
- When a call is missed in Talkdesk, create a task in Contactually
These automated tasks will help to streamline customer interactions and enhance the quality of service your team provides to customers.
To configure an automated task, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the 'Admin' section .
- Select the 'Integrations' tab  and click on the Contactually 'Settings' button.
- Click on 'Add your first automated task for Contactually'  (Or, 'Add New Automated Task' if this is not the first automated task).
- Customize the automated task according to your needs.
- Click 'Save'.
Let’s walk through an example of creating the automated task: "When an inbound call is ringing in Talkdesk, then Create a new contact in Contactually".
Select the event "When an inbound call is ringing" in Talkdesk  and the action "create contact" in Contactually . Talkdesk will then automatically create a contact in Contactually each time your team creates a contact in Talkdesk.
You can customize the details to be sent to Contactually by dragging the relevant fields into the text boxes, such as:
Drag the "Contact first name" trigger field 
Drag the "Contact last name" trigger field 
Drag the "Contact email" trigger field 
Once you complete this configuration, click 'Save' to activate the automated task .
You can disable and re-enable this automated task at any time by switching the toggle to 'OFF' / 'ON' .
If you have any questions or would like any assistance, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.