Note: This article assumes you have reviewed the instructions to set up SIP forwarding/BYOC.
Once you've purchased numbers on Flynumber and we have sent you your SIP details you will need to configure your numbers on Flynumber.
- First, login to your Flynumber account
- Navigate to your numbers: https://flynumber.com/orders
- Click 'Details' for the number
- Click 'Change forwarding':
- Edit the 'host' to the details provided (usually this is talkdesk-accountname.sip.twilio.com or td-accountname.sip.twilio.com)
- 'Enter details' is the phone number
- Click Update
Please note you will need to do this for each number you wish to forward.
At present Flynumber only supports 2 channels per number, which means a maximum of two simultaneous inbound calls at a time.