Setting up this integration is simple. No programming is required; just enter your Microsoft Dynamics account information and the integration process is complete. Talkdesk supports online edition only, 2011 version and above.
Follow these steps to activate the integration.
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Click on the Admin  section at the top of the page.
- Select the Integrations  tab and then select click Add New Integration .
- Locate Microsoft Dynamics in the list and click Add Integration . This will take you to the configuration for Microsoft Dynamics.
- Fill out the form with your Microsoft Dynamics credentials .
- In Organization, enter the same organization name configured in your Microsoft Dynamics account.
- Enter your Microsoft Dynamics Username.
- Enter your Microsoft Dynamics Password.
- Type in your Microsoft Dynamics Region: NA (North America, Default), EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), APAC (Asia and Pacific), or OCE (Oceania)
- Select the appropriate boxes  to customize the configuration in order to synchronize contacts, agents and interactions.
- Once you complete these steps, click Save . And that’s it!
The Talkdesk and Microsoft Dynamics integration is now complete and you can start adding your automations .
If you have any questions about this integration, or if you would like assistance configuring it, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of our call center software product experts at email@example.com .