Setting up this integration is simple. No programming is required; just enter your Contactually account information and the integration process is complete.
Get Your Contactually API Key
First you need to obtain the API key from Contactually. You can find it at https://www.contactually.com/settings/authorized_applications or by following the directions below.
- Log in to your Contactually account.
- Click on your profile picture or initials on the top bar, then select Settings  from the dropdown menu.
- On the left sidebar click API .
- Copy your API key  and paste it somewhere safe.
Activate the Contactually Integration in Talkdesk
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Navigate to Admin  > Integrations .
- Click Add New Integration  to proceed to the “Available Integrations” page.
- Locate Contractually and click Add Integration . This will take you to Contractually’s integration settings.
Fill out the form as follows:
- Paste the API key  you copied from Contactually.
- Select the appropriate boxes  to synchronize contacts, interactions and activity history.
- Once you complete these steps click Save  and that's it!
The Talkdesk and Contactually integration is now complete and you can start adding your automations.
If you have any questions about this integration, or if you would like assistance configuring it, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of our product experts at firstname.lastname@example.org .