You can assign a phone number in your Talkdesk account to be a VIP phone number and delivered to an agent first.
When callers reach out to your company using that phone number they will automatically jump to the front of the queue. Calls received in your VIP numbers are queued sequentially
as they arrive and remain on top the queue until answered.
Note: The setting may not apply when a Studio Flow is assigned to the phone number.
To accomplish this, follow these instructions:
- Log in to your Talkdesk account as an Admin.
- Click on the "Admin" tab  and then the "Numbers" tab .
- Click on the phone number for which you would like to make a VIP phone number.
- Click on the "General" tab .
- Select "Yes" next to the "VIP Phone Number" section .
- Click "Save" .
As soon as you click "Save", this phone number is automatically a VIP phone number. When callers reach out to you using this phone number, they will automatically skip to the front of the waiting queue. To assign a VIP agent to this phone number, follow these instructions.