You can compile a blacklist of phone numbers so that bots, spam callers or any other required phone number on your blacklist is blocked when calling your company.
To compile your blacklist of inbound phone calls to be blocked, follow the instructions below:
- Log into your Talkdesk account as an Administrator.
- Select the "Admin" section at the top of the page .
- Click the "Preferences" tab .
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Blacklist" .
- Click the "Add phone number" link and enter the first phone number that you would like to block .
- Click "Add phone number" again and enter the next phone number that you would like to block .
- You can also remove a phone number from your blacklist by clicking the "x" next to the phone number .
- When you have finished compiling your list click "Save" .