Specifically, they can configure their voicemail greeting, timezone and business hours so that these are unique from other settings in their company’s Talkdesk account.
To configure your agent settings, follow these steps:
- Log into your Talkdesk account.
- Click on your initials in the top right-hand corner .
- Select 'Settings'  from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the 'Numbers' tab .
- Click on the 'Greetings' tab .
- Click the 'Add New Message'  link next to 'Voicemail / Not Answered Message' to define your voicemail greeting.
- Assign a name by typing it into the box next to 'Message Name' . This will be the label applied to your Voicemail / Not Answered Message in Talkdesk and will be shown in the dropdown list. Callers will not hear this message name.
- If you would like to type in a message to be converted to an audio voicemail message to play to callers, select 'Text to Speech' and type your message next to the box labeled 'Message' .
- Alternatively, if you have a pre-recorded message that you would like to play to callers, select 'Upload File'  and click the 'Choose File' button. Talkdesk currently supports mp3 and wav file types. If you have a file saved in another format, you can convert it to a format we support by using this tool.
- Save your new message .
- Click the 'Custom Settings'  tab to define your timezone and configure your business hours.
- Once you have finished configuring your settings, click 'Save' .