If your Talkdesk account has multiple ring groups (i.e., "Sales", "Support", "IT", etc.), you will find it useful to view metrics for each ring group. Talkdesk allows agents, supervisors and administrators to apply filters to "Inbound Call Metrics", "Service Level", "Outbound Call Metrics", "Agents" and "Numbers" metrics in the "Reporting" tab to view metrics for each ring group.
Additionally, it is also possible to filter by Talkdesk telephone number (DNIS) the "Inbound Call Metrics", "Service Level" and "Outbound Call Metrics" in the "Reporting" tab.
In order to use this filtering functionality, you must have permissions to access the "Reporting" tab of Talkdesk. If you do have access, follow these instructions to filter metrics by ring group or phone number:
- Log into your Talkdesk account.
- Click on the "Reporting" tab  at the top of the page.
- Select from the "Inbound" , "Service Level", "Outbound", "Agents" or "Numbers" tab.
- Make your desired selection from the dropdown menu below "Filter by Ring Group" and/or "Filter by Phone Number" to filter your metrics accordingly.
- Once you make the desired selection, the dashboard will display metrics for your selection.
Note: Dedicated lines do not have ring groups associated and are therefore, excluded from ring group filtering. Also note that in case of a call transfer, call is considered from start to finish and metrics are assigned to the last agent and ring group on the call, before the call gets disconnected.